Spring Training in Oak Ridge
ORRA has hosted multiple USRowing National Championships, the NCAA Championships and many invitational regattas and conference and regional championships. The calm waters of Melton Hill Lake also provide the country's premier venues for Spring Training Camps.
Visiting Crews have access to:
- 30 miles of flat, sheltered water
- A 7-lane 2000m buoyed race course
- Six convenient launch/recovery docks
- Expansive space for equipment storage and staging
- Free trailer parking
- Launches available for rent (fuel included)
- Shell and oar rentals, ranging from 1x to 8+
- Indoor erg, strength, and video review facility
- Spacious and affordable hotels located just minutes away from the race course
- A wide variety of grocery stores and shopping centers to choose from
2019 Spring Training (Coming SOON!)
Have questions or need some help with travel arrangements?
Contact us, we're here to help!
Mail a check (incl. invoice) to:
Oak Ridge Rowing Association,
697 Melton Lake Road
Oak Ridge, TN 37830