Atomic Varsity Rowing
Varsity rowing is a competitive team sport, aimed at improving competitive skills and performance in rowing.
Varsity Competitive Training:
- The program is highly selective and competitive
- Experience Required, Team Commitment Required
- Offered Spring and Fall
- Mon-Fri from 4:15pm-6:15pm, Sat from 8:00-10:00am
- ORRA Membership required
- Cost: $499 (does not include team travel, uniforms, USRowing athlete membership fee and ORRA membership fee.)
- Goal: Improve rowing fundamentals, develop physical fitness, and increase athlete performance
- Includes both individual and team-based goal-setting
- No Experience Required
- PRactice: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri from 4:15pm-6:15pm
- Note: Athletes will have the option to compete at Tennessee Indoors in Chattanooga, TN.
How to Sign UP:
1 - Register for Junior Varsity on Regatta Central under Clubs / Atomic / Programs & Classes.
2 - Varsity athletes or someone in their family must be a member of ORRA. Register for an ORRA Membership on Regatta Central under Clubs / Oak Ridge Rowing / Memberships. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 - Download and complete the required varsity rowing forms and submit to a coach as soon as possible.
Special Note: ORRA offers its coached programs in seasons. Season start and end dates are below (note the registration deadline for each season).
- Fall Season: August 28 - November 18, 2017
- Preseason: August 21 - 26
- Winter Season: November 27, 2017 - February 3, 2018
- Spring Season: February 12 - May 14, 2018