Atomic Novice Rowing
Youth Novice Rowing Programs are offered to participants between 14 and 19 years of age.
- No experience necessary
- Athletes will learn rowing fundamentals and how to start training for competition in a team setting
- Practice: Mon-Fri from 4:15pm - 6:15pm
- Offered Spring and Fall
- Cost: $425 (team travel, uniforms, USRowing athlete membership are not included)
- Complimentary first week trial period - if you like it enroll, if not there's no obligation.
- ORRA Membership is NOT required for participation in the youth novice rowing program.
I WANT TO TRY ROWING!
Not ready to sign up and pay for something you have never tried? We understand. Just tell us who you are and that you would like to try rowing for one week free by clicking here.
I am ready to register for the program
1- Register For Youth Novice on Regatta Central under Clubs / Atomic / Team and groups.
2 - Download and complete the required novice rowing forms. Submit to coach as soon as possible.