Atomic Novice Rowing
Youth Novice Rowing Programs are offered to participants between 11 and 18 years of age.
- No experience necessary
- Athletes will learn rowing fundamentals and how to start training for competition in a team setting
- Practice: Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri from 4:15pm - 6:15pm
- Offered Spring and Fall
- Cost: $399 (team travel, uniforms, USRowing athlete membership are not included)
- Complimentary first week trial period - if you like it enroll, if not there's no obligation.
- ORRA Membership is NOT required for participation in the youth novice rowing program.
I WANT TO TRY ROWING!
Not ready to sign up and pay for something you have never tried? We understand. Just tell us who you are and that you would like to try rowing for one week free by clicking here.
I am ready to register for the program
1- Register For Youth Novice on Regatta Central under Clubs / Atomic / Team and groups.
2 - Download and complete the required novice rowing forms. Submit to coach as soon as possible.
Special Note: ORRA offers its coached programs in seasons. Season start and end dates are below (note the registration deadline for each season).
- Fall Season: August 28 - November 18, 2017
- Preseason: August 21 - 26
- Winter Season: November 27, 2017 - February 3, 2018
- Spring Season: February 12 - May 14, 2018