ADULT Novice ROWING
The Adult Novice program is for brand new rowers ages 19 and up, ideally those who have already taken an Intro to Rowing class.
Dates & Requirements:
The Adult Novice Program is a one-month program geared towards adult beginners who are looking to continue their rowing experience.
- No membership required
- Open to all adults age 19 and up
- No special skills needed, just a willingness to learn!
- A good level of fitness is helpful, but not required
- Practices will Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:15-8:15pm
- Two month-long sessions available
- June 6 - June 29
- July 25 - August 17
Once rowers complete 1-2 months of Adult Novice programming, they will be ready to integrate into our Masters Recreational or Competitive group.
How to Sign Up:
1 - REGISTER FOR ADULT Novice rowing ON REGATTA CENTRAL UNDER CLUBS / OAK RIDGE ROWING / learn to row.
2 - If you haven't already, DOWNLOAD THE ORRA ANNUAL LIABILITY RELEASE WAIVER AND SUBMIT TO YOUR COACH OR BUSINESS OFFICE PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST ROW.
We are available to answer any questions by email or phone:
Evelyn Radford, Coaching Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org | (865) 566-2745