Adult Masters Rowing Programs
Master's Programs are for adult rowers 21 and up that have taken at least one session of adult novice rowing or whom have previous rowing experience.
- Tues & Thurs from 6:30pm - 8:30pm (Sculling and Sweep)
- Saturday from 9:00am - 11:00am (Sculling only)
- During weeks with regattas these practices will be held on Monday from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Improve rowing fundamentals, develop physical fitness, increase rowing performance
- Experience Necessary
- ORRA Membership Required
- Cost Options
- Tues/Thurs/Sat (3x per week) = $415 per season* (includes coxswain surcharge**)
- Tues/Thurs (2x per week) = $345per season* (includes coxswain surcharge**)
- Sculling session only (1x per week) = $200 per season*
*Regatta fees, team travel and uniforms not included
**Masters rowers have elected to have ORRA hire and provide coxswains for masters practices sessions. The surcharge above is the fee for providing coxswains.
SUMMER TRAINING (Details SOON!)
SIGN ME UP!!
1 - Register for Adult masters on regatta Central under Clubs / Oak Ridge Rowing / Program and classes.
2 - ARE YOU a Member of ORRA? Register for ORRA membership on regatta central under clubs / oak ridge rowing / memberships - questions? email email@example.com.
3 - Download the orra annual liability release waiver and submit to your coach or business office prior to your first row.
4 - IF you plan to race in usRowing sponsored events, you must be an active Championship member of usRowing with a signed waiver. This is a yearly membership that you can sign up for, renew, or check status at http://www.usrowing.org/join.aspx.